The Drawing Grounds The Drawing Grounds

Goddamnit, why do I always find the best games after they're no longer popular?

Anyways, very good game, no interface issues and runs well on fast and slow machines alike.

Mattster responds:

Haha. It's almost a year old now :')

Thanks for the review :)

Canyon Hoppers Canyon Hoppers

Interesting game, as Link-3 said, it's basically Game & Watch. I liked the Game Over overlay, very Mario/Nintendo-esque, unfortunately the rest of the game didn't look like it...especially the middle layer (the 'touchable' scenery).

MushinDAqua responds:

Well I was going more for the "feel" of a game and watch, not so much graphically speaking. I kept the hoppers and space junk black so it would match that G&W style(even though they don't animate like it >_<) and contrast against the colorful BG. Thanks for the feed back! :D

SIM_237 SIM_237

I like these kinds of games, so it got me interested.
Your logic is pretty good, not the best ever, but it's a flash game, no biggie. The graphics leave much to be desired and the alert on the right side is obnoxious and over the top. The water mark in the bottom left corner and the "press space to end experiment" just add additional clutter, maybe having a real pause menu would help clean the screen up? Another thing that I may just be missing, but annoyed me nonetheless, was the inability to mute the game. I understand having SFX being there, but an inability to mute the game is inexcusable.
Overall a fairly good game, though resolving a couple of the issues here and there would make it a 4 star game instead of a 3 star game.

Red Extinction Red Extinction

Good game mechanics, music didn't drive me insane, kept me entertained for a little bit.

-5 stars b/c the additional part perk is under-powered for the price of it's upgrade.

The Peacekeeper The Peacekeeper

Great upgrade system, balanced gameplay, difficult (but not frustrating) enemies, good mechanics, and one of the best learning curves I've ever seen, to boot. Good job

Galaxy Siege Galaxy Siege

It's like a more controlled Captain Forever.

Sack Ninjas Sack Ninjas

The hit detection is off, there's no sound (not even music), there's only one stage (if there's more than they're unreachable).

Spongebob Adventure Islan Spongebob Adventure Islan

This was shit. Seriously, shit. Don't make a game with just ONE button.

WIP Feminism Game WIP Feminism Game

You can literally beat this game by holding down A and S... That's it. I won't even comment on the theme or gameplay other than that.

I completely agree with norat374, including that the art is pretty good.

That's all though.

The Mega Weapon The Mega Weapon

The music was annoying, the game play stale, the graphics were mediocre, but the controls were good. Yet somehow this game still managed to be good! Well done, sir.